Friday, June 23, 2006

On flirting and Superboy Hitler

There are a million and one ways to flirt. I'm not an expert, but I am quite confident in my skills. If I try hard enough, I can wrap 4-5 guys round my fingers in a single night, and I have done it several times too. But, I'm not going to make a how-to guide on how to properly flirt here, mainly because there're too many things to cover. I'd be better off writing a guide on how NOT to flirt for men. And that's more or less what I'm about to do.

No step by step guide here. Just a scenario all men looking to either get into a serious romantic relationship or just want to bring a cute chick back home with them. There's no way in hell you'll ever get a girl to even look at you if all you do is say, "Heyyyy, you're cute, I'll bet she's 18 guys, and damn look at those boobs and ass, my name's [thisname], my phone number's [thisnumber], call me!" On the plus side, it's been awhile since I've punched anyone, so that felt immensely good.



Too bad he can't ever be a proper Nazi youth unless he bleaches his hair.

No comments: