Thursday, July 27, 2006

On being a writer

I'm sorry to say, but my usual, witty muse has decided to take a break. I found out this morning when I saw that it left a sign saying, "I'm SICK of being used as your entertainment! Be back in a few days." So, I don't have anything interesting to write about. Or, actually, I do, but I can't seem to write coherent sentences about it.

So instead, I leave you with the link to my new novel, Ripple. In case you happen to notice as you read, yes, it's main influence is the novel 1984 by George Orwell. Despite this influence, I don't want you guys to think that it's the only influence, nor that I'm taking the novel in the same direction. My goal is to make it far more psychological towards the end, Neon Genesis Evangelion-style almost. Except that I hope you can actually understand it, unlike Neon Genesis Evangelion.



Wow. I had no idea Batman OR Robin were capable of dominating ANY woman.

2 comments:

~Blue Angel*~ said...

Rajadita!!!

justmeguy said...

hope your muse gets a nice rest...but not a very long one...love reading your blog!!!!!!!