1. I tried smoked salmon sushi, sweet and sour chicken, gyouza dumplings, and hot sake. My best friend, who happens to be Asian, told me that I got the hang of chopsticks really quick and naturally, so that made me happy. Chopsticks aren't all that hard to use, actually.
2. I found strawberry cigarettes in Plaza. FINALLY. I tried cherry and vanilla before, but I wanted strawberry. Man, you can taste the flavor on your teeth for HOURS. Too bad they're too fucking expensive for normal consumption, but it's just as well, I have other things my money needs to go to. Y'know, like plane tickets.
3. I went to Plaza, period. Yeah, it's like the one mall on the whole island that you can enjoy going to even if it's full and even if it takes awhile to find parking. I dunno, I always just enjoy walking around and checking out the sites and the people I might see. I was surprised though, 'cause I caught the eyes of quite a few cute guys. So began hookups.
4. I had more alcohol that weekend than I have since the year began, and I regret none of it. Granted, by Sunday night, I was pretty trashed and hung over and a mess, but I was one happy mess.
5. And I got a couple of random, casual dates. Really, nothing special, because casual hookups aren't really as nice as serious relationships. Sure, you can get off or whatever, but there's just no emotion involved, and if you ask me, having some emotion behind it all makes it much more satisfying. But hey, I won't complain. I had a date last year on my birthday, I'd be damned if I didn't have one this year.
There you have it. I did promise pictures, I realize, but...I left the SD card for my digital camera at home. Just my fuckin' luck. I even bought some batteries too. Well, better luck next time, right?
But I'm not sure. Maybe it's my good mood right now, or maybe it's because of the kickass time I had, but that gut feeling I've been having, the one that tells me that things are going to start changing for the better for me, and that things will start going my way now. That maybe I'll get enough for my plane ticket to Chicago, that I'll be able to start maintaining myself right away, that my love life will be awesome, and that my acting career is going to jumpstart just as soon as I figure out where to start and start working hard at it. Things will work out. That's my gut feeling.
Anyway, I hope my faithful readers are doing okay. I'll check around your blogs soon.
Ohoh, thought I wouldn't come up with something eh? Yeah, this is just nostalgia. I totally remember watching these cartoons or something like that when I was a kid.